Creating your Custom Ketubah is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
1) First you will want to discuss and decide on a theme or image that is important and lasting for you both.
It may be a photo of a favorite location for you or a spectacular tree, symbolizing the Tree of Life. Symbols are used quite often such as, a Hamsa, the star of David, Tree of Life, or what is most meaningful to you.
See some of the options we have available here.
2) Next, you will select the text that best resonates with the two of you. You may edit is a bit by cutting and pasting. Here are some of our favorite Ketubah texts:
3) Finally, fill in and submit the Personalization Form. Once we have all the components together, the rest will be adjusting and proofing until you are both delighted with your Ketubah. When I receive your approval, it will go to the printer.
• I use the finest of Archival, Acid Free art paper and inks which guarantee that your Ketubah will last a lifetime.
• Typically, the Ketubah is measured either, 16X20” or 18X18”. Sizes can be adjusted if needed.
View Our Popular Art